Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Logo Blog Post



The scope of the project was to create a personalized logo that represents who we are and follows to guidelines of logo design. Above are all of the concepts that I experimented with. I begun the process by sketching ideas in my notebook, and then recreate them on Illustrator and refine them. The logo that I settled on was the top left one, as I like the simplified design and only straight lines. One thing I would do the same is the experimentation and applying different typefaces and color schemes to achieve something that I enjoy. One thing I would do differently would be to make more revisions and make the line on my final logo thicker. Overall, I had a good time creating plenty of designs and feel that I understand the process of logo design better.

No comments:

Post a Comment