Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Landscape Paintings



The scope of the project was to take landscape photos and make them look like paintings using the brush tools. My original was of some mountains by a river delta. Since I was having trouble getting the paintings to look exactly like the original, I decided to have some fun with it and make it look like a watercolor. Something I would do differently next time is to spend more time figuring what I did wrong, as I asked a lot of people and looking online and couldn't find much. What I did learn was how to create preset brushes and using the wet and dry to create and mix colors. Something  I would do the same is color choice. Overall, I learned quite a bit from this project but I wish I could figure out what I am doing wrong on certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment