Thursday, September 18, 2014

2nd Six Shot Sequence Project

   

     From this project I learned how to work together with other people and communicate with them to get the work done. I also learned how to connect a story together with the 6-Shot Sequence and make it flow and be consistent. I worked on making the video flowing and connected, as that was one of my flaws in my previous assignments. I will apply this connection of 6-Shot Sequences in future projects, as well as communication with my classmates.

     Collaboration means to work together with a group of people in order to achieve a common goal. Collaboration was very important in this project; without it, we wouldn't have been able to work through scheduling conflicts and creative difficulties. With it we were able to complete it with limited time and work it into something good. I learned that collaboration is one of the key things needed in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment