Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Six Shot Sequence



     I learned a lot when making this video. I learned about all of the different types of shots. The Extra Close-Up shot is a shot of only the person's hands. An Over-the-Sholder shot is a shot that is filmed over the person's sholder. The Close-Up shot reveals the persons face in the sequence, and the Medium shot shows the person from the hips up. The Wide shot shows the entire person, and the Extra-Wide shot shows the whole person plus the entire setting.

     I also learned to keep my video continuous with motions and shots, and to not disorient the view by quickly changing to drastically different shots. In future projects, I will apply all of these things, and I will also make sure that I do not keep certain shots going on for too long, and make sure that the shots as well as what they a portraying are consistant.



No comments:

Post a Comment