Thursday, October 2, 2014

Chase Scene

During this project, I learned how to apply different transition effects to the clips, and well as the arrow keys and how to make certain audio fade out. I also learned how to find music and sound effects that can fit within my video. In my next project, I will apply the arrow keys more, as well as other different shortcut keys, such as the the shift Z shortcut, which pastes everything into the timeline, and the J, K, and L keys for quicker navigation in videos to speed up the editing process.

In this project, the collaboration was different in that, for me at least, this project was much more involving. We all contributed to making the project happen, and prevailed even with many challenges faced into our way. Next project, I will try to help my team even more, and make sure that we follow the screenplay as much as we can. I will put in my best effort and focus next time so that we have an even better final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment