Sunday, August 24, 2014

Video Game Highlight Video



I made this video using Final Cut Pro. I used many tools in making this video, such as the Command+B tool, which is the blade tool. It cuts the video so that you can use whatever parts of the video you want. I also used the Import tool, or the Command+I tool, which imports video, pictures, and music. I used Command+Z, which undoes your previous action. Lastly, I used the Command+E tool, or the Export tool, to export my video into a video file so that I could upload to the Internet.

I chose this hobby because it is a common pastime between my friends and I. Usually I don't have much time on my hands (partly because I am busy, but mostly because I have poor time management), so when I do have some free time, I like to spend it with my friends. Most of my friends live nowhere near me, so I can't regularly hang out with them in real life, so this is the second best choice. Plus, it's pretty fun, especially when something crazy happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment